Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dress Up Time

Well, today I finally needed to grab the camera and snap some pictures because the kids have really been into dressing up. I should say they are always into dressing up. It starts about 5:45 or so in the morning and continues till night time finally rolls around!Today it was cowboys that got things started...here is Joshua and Brenna hanging out on the stairs. Joshua had just finished riding "Chester" up to the Rockies looking for some lost cattle and Matthew was back guarding the ranch.Josh giving his sister some kisses.Just as I walked into Mathew's room tonight he was standing by the bed in in full Army Gear...over his dinosaur PJ's with his Fire-Fighter Oxygen Tank on his back and he looks at me and says..."Mommy, can't I just wear this to bed...I will be warm"

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

It just warms my heart to see my sweet nephews and niece playing so creatively together. If Lydia were there, she'd have on her butterfly wings and jewelry.

The Martin's said...

your kiddo's are so cute. I just love that Mac wanted to wear his outfit to bed. warm... yes; uncomfortable...absolutely!

Mac looks just like you, Christina!

Sergio and Tashia Fernandez said...

Love the dress up outfits!! How fun!! They are so creative and seem to have a lot of fun playing together (all 3 of them)!

Love the army gear. Does not get any better than that :)